As a Business Development and Partnerships Manager, you’ll be responsible for helping identify new strategic opportunities as they relate to growing our footprint and increasing company revenues. Along with the rest of the team, you’ll be responsible for analyzing opportunity requirements, and preparing content for proposals to be sent for RFPs, client proposals, and partnership opportunities. You’ll work closely with our sales and marketing teams along with key stakeholders to collaborate on these proposals and see them through to completion. Lastly, you’ll play a role in seeing these relationships and proposals through to presentations, kick-off calls, and initial stages of client relationship management.
As a key member of the DRVN Intelligence Business Development and Partnerships team, you will help lead the development and success of an industry-leading partnership ecosystem for both DRVN Intelligence, and sister-company StackPros Inc. In your capacity of Senior Business Development and Partnerships Manager, you will continue to advance yourself in becoming a domain expert in the products and services that both we and our organizational partners offer. We work to identify gaps and opportunities for our partners to add increased value to our customers. We work to identify high potential leads and nurture those leads into becoming active partners across all aspects of our project delivery, software creation and general channel advancement.
Your responsibilities. will include driving top line revenue growth and overall end-customer adoption globally, while acting as our primary senior resource overseeing our business success within Eastern Canada and Canadian Public Sector business and partnership development. You will enable DRVN Intelligence’s teams across all sales segments in Canada to more effectively drive their day-to-day interactions with key prospects and customers. You will work closely with Solutions Architects, Profession I Services Managers, Engineers, Developers and Marketing Tech/ Ad Tech/Platforms Experts to develop and promote best-practices in areas spanning Digital Communication, Cloud Computing, and everything in-between. You will work closely with the product and services teams to help evolve our offerings for more rapid enterprise adoption.
- Build and grow your team and its capabilities/expertise to be truly project-agnostic, spanning Cloud, Marketing, Data and any other use cases that our business expands into Fulfill Business Development and Sales responsibilities, through your own efforts as well as management of your assigned team members, to:
- Mentor and guide team members in cultivating and capturing opportunities, including RFPs, RFls, general pitching, etc.
- Think strategically about the business and uncover new revenue sources;
- Lead discussion across functional teams within DRVN Intelligence and sister company StackPros Inc to execute on various opportunities
- Build business cases and drive through execution;
- Manage the process of obtaining company certifications
- Ensure that the overall experience of prospective customers is positive, closely adhering to set deadlines, managing in-person and remote communication, etc.
- Study and stay informed on products, technologies, and other general information of interest to company or to customers
- In addition, identify, cultivate and advance partnerships and partner channels through your own efforts as well as management of your assigned team members, to:
- Scale, nurture, and optimize partnerships beyond launch, identifying mutually beneficial opportunities to grow the partnerships’ value
- Maintain consultative business relationships with partners to gain exposure to partners’ business initiatives to positively impact growth
- Understand the market landscape, including customer journeys, partner journeys, and the current and future DRVN Intelligence roadmap
- Understand best practices, including leaders in the space, problems businesses are solving for, pain points and emerging trends
- Identify new market opportunities for DRVN Intelligence as well as high-potential, and developing partners
- Manage, build and maintain relationships with top high-value partners
- Track and resolve business issues with our partners
- Drive partner activities, execute go-to-market strategies, develop sales and marketing initiatives, and manage partner growth and development
- Actively seek to understand r’ld Partner businesses, assist with business growth and mitigate churn
- Develop strong relationships with internal product teams that align with your vertical
- Represent DRVN Intelligence at partner and industry events (including attending, speaking, panels, etc.)
- Help the organization develop and improve prospect and customer-facing materials, assets and all forms of communication and presentation
- Fulfill the expectations that we place upon our team members, maintaining unrelenting commitment to the organization’s overall success, contributing to and assisting with all areas where members input or oversight is required
- Act as primary point of contact for DRVN Intelligences clients and prospects
- Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with DRVN Intelligences deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Take ownership of a core component of DRVN Intelligences business:
- DRVN Intelligence will entrust you to act as a representative of the company, interacting with our most important clients and prospects
- Help identify, pitch, cultivate, prepare and deliver material as needed for new business and business development initiatives
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always be looking for areas where DRVN Intelligences role could be expanded or built upon
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain a dedication toward achieving excellence in DRVN Intelligence’s delivery against client needs
- Be an enthusiastic, positive and generally awesome teammate, mentor & constantly curious learner
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Technical knowledge of GCP and enterprise IT is highly desired, including: database systems, tiered storage architectures,
- The right person will be technical and analytical, and will be capable of understanding the complexities of large enterprise marketing and data analytics environments
- 5+ years of business development, enterprise solution selling, or product development experience
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations, including strategic partners and ISVs