The Marketing Intelligence Analyst will play a key role at DRVN Intelligence Inc., helping to create and maintain industry-leading quality and sophistication of service and technology utilization. DRVN Intelligence is seeking candidates who have significant experience working at the real, hands-on in-platform execution level of digital media. Our organization sits at the leading edge of the industry, and we firmly believe in the value of tactical expertise and real grounding in the mechanics of modern Digital Media.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Head of Digital Ecosystems collaborating with Data Systems team members, in guiding clients’ configuration and use of their digital systems. The incumbent will be responsible for helping provide clients with strategic insights and guidance across a broad spectrum of Marketing and Analytics platforms.
Minimum 2 years’ in-platform ad operations experience, supporting large-scale media budgets with proven success is essential. Omni-channel experience is an asset, but we are open to candidates who have mastered management within a single channel. All prospective candidates must have experience within tracking and measurement tools, most preferably Google Analytics 360 and/or Adobe Analytics.
The Marketing Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for communicating their broad technical understanding of marketing platforms and best practices with clients, to inform the collaborative optimization of current marketing efforts and provide guidance for the development of the clients’ systems and workflows. The position emphasizes self-sufficient work within established company and client business processes in order to complete tasks and maintain effective communication with stakeholders.
- Role-Specific Responsibilities:
- Paid Search/Display/Social best practices evaluation, implementation and optimization with a strong understanding of SEO practices
- Strong technical understanding of a range of marketing concepts such as cookie-based data collection, attribution modelling, AB/N & multivariate testing and dynamic creative is preferred
- The successful candidate should be comfortable with the manipulation, interpretation and application of marketing data, from a variety of formats
- Analytics setup, reporting and custom database feeds (Google, Adobe, CM, DV360, Salesforce, Data Studio, Tableau etc.)
- Act as the internal expert on the implementation, configuration and optimal strategic use of Google, Adobe and Salesforce etc.
- Data collection through design and implementation of tracking codes (GTM, GA, Salesforce, Adobe, custom scripts)
- Client Support and Company-Wide Responsibilities:
- Act as a key point of client contact for media and data platform tech needs of DRVN Intelligence Inc.’s clients, presenting to senior internal/external stakeholders
- Uphold DRVN Intelligence’ highest standards for project delivery, client satisfaction and reputation
- Aim to involve other DRVN Intelligence Inc. resources as appropriate, while ensuring the Digital Ecosystems team directly resolves issues when feasible to maximize organizational efficiency
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always considering areas where DRVN Intelligence Inc.’s role could be expanded upon
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with DRVN Intelligence Inc.’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Collaborate with other Digital Ecosystems team members to complete priority tasks across the full scope of the team’s mandate, encompassing marketing strategy, tactics and mar-tech from all industry players
- Minimum 2 years’ in-platform ad operations experience, supporting large-scale media budgets with proven success is essential
- Omni-channel experience is an asset, but we are open to candidates who have mastered management within a single channel
- Experience within tracking and measurement tools, most preferably Google Analytics 360 and/or Adobe Analytics is essential
- Strong technical understanding of a range of marketing concepts such as cookie-based data collection, attribution modelling, AB/N & multivariate testing and dynamic creative
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystems including online data collection, cloud systems and analytics tools (Google stack, Facebook, Amazon, Salesforce, Adobe, etc.)
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills are essential; candidate should be comfortable presenting and participating in group discussions of concepts with senior internal and external stakeholders
- Candidate must exhibit an analytical, detail-oriented approach to problem solving