The Senior Technical Account Manager will play a key role at StackPros Inc., where we design, create, deploy, maintain and grow industry-leading Big Data Analytics and Cloud For Marketing solutions and services.
The primary responsibility of the Senior Technical Account Manager (STAM) is to support and guide the advancement of StackPros’ clients and the development of StackPros’ prospects through taking complete ownership of key StackPros relationships. The STAM will be expected to effectively represent, convey and communicate the core competencies, values, and expertise of the broader StackPros team. The STAM will also need to fulfill responsibilities of unification in the organization, translating client and prospect expectations/needs into proposed solutions with clear requirements that StackPros’ Project Managers and technical resources will be expected to act upon.
The STAM will be responsible for day-to-day client relations and act as the senior liaison with internal teams on all StackPros deliverables. The incumbent will be a key member of a central team responsible for collaborating with all StackPros team members as it pertains to planning, executing, and maintaining client projects. The STAM can rely upon the support of the Data Systems and Digital Ecosystems teams to successfully deliver upon all forms of Cloud For Marketing, Data Engineering, Data Analytics projects, and other relevant initiatives.
This role emphasizes self-sufficient work within established and new internal and client business processes, where the STAM will be expected to own their workflows and continuously advance their function and team. StackPros’ intention is to have the STAM develop and lead a team of direct reports, looking to the STAM for the development of structures, screening and hiring, and managing their functional area in order to grow projects and profits for the organization.
- Develop, mentor, and lead a team of expert Technical Account Manager team members, to ensure StackPros continuously delivers against our outstanding reputation for industry-leading data, cloud, and C4M solutions and services
- Review, audit and analyze department hours sheets to determine inefficiencies and develop optimization strategies
- Perform weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly reviews of department resources and develop/construct career development plans for each team member
- Empower and motivate functional department to exceed expectations and achieve department goals and objectives
- Take responsibility for and ownership of sales targets, supporting your full team in meeting and exceeding set goals
- Act as the ultimate responsible individual and relationship owner for StackPros’ most important client and prospect relationships
- Help maintain a strong partnership with Google and other major software providers’ Marketing Tech, Ads and Cloud stakeholders
- Support and evolve enterprise clients’ complex, highly complex, and sophisticated Martech and Analytics stacks, adapting to new and varied systems as necessary
- Provide proactive recommendations, identifying areas of opportunity and/or improvement for clients based on their underlying business objectives and goals
- Collaborate with team members on special projects, pitches, and research into new technology, uses, applications and advancements
- Oversee and own the delivery of client projects efficiently in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with StackPros Inc. team members on new/speculative initiatives and deliverables as they arise
- Work closely within all cross-functional teams at StackPros Inc. and collaborating in execution, planning, and post-delivery
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to all team members, including performance reviews
- Maintain a dedication toward achieving excellence in StackPros Inc.’s delivery against client needs while maintaining strong internal relationships with internal partners
- Supervise and advise the Technical Account Management team to meet expectations
- Nurture ideas and solutions to existing customer problems
- Communicate effectively with team members to achieve project goals
- Act as a primary point of client contact for the data platform tech needs of StackPros’ clients, presenting to senior internal/external stakeholders
- Stay involved in the majority of client communications, prioritizing your time based on urgency and importance
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with StackPros’ deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Aim to involve other StackPros resources as appropriate, while ensuring the Accounts team directly resolves issues when feasible to maximize organizational efficiency
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always considering areas where StackPros’ role could be expanded upon
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Uphold StackPros’ highest standards for project delivery, client satisfaction and reputation
- 3+ years’ experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager
- Experience in relationship building that increases account penetration and leads to increased revenue opportunities with new and existing clients
- Ability to influence and lead cross-functional teams
- Poise, executive presence and high articulacy. A strong background in crafting and delivering presentations is also required
- Strong understanding of digital ecosystem including online data collection, cloud systems and analytics tools (Google stack, DoubleClick stack, AWS, Salesforce, Adobe Cloud,etc.)
What’s In It For You?
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Monthly yoga and meditation classes
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement