The Technical Account Manager will play a key role at DRVN Intelligence Inc., where we design, create, deploy, maintain and grow industry-leading Big Data Analytics and Cloud For Marketing solutions and services.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Account Manager (TAM) is to support and guide the advancement of DRVN Intelligence’s clients and development of DRVN Intelligence’s prospects through taking complete ownership of key DRVN Intelligence relationships. The TAM will be expected to effectively represent, convey and communicate the core competencies, values and expertise of the broader DRVN Intelligence team. The TAM will also need to fulfill responsibilities of unification in the organization, translating client and prospect expectations/needs into proposed solutions with clear requirements that DRVN Intelligence’ Project Managers and technical resources will be expected to act upon.
The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for day-to-day client relations and act as a liaison with internal teams on all DRVN Intelligence deliverables. The incumbent will be a key member of a central team responsible for collaborating with all DRVN Intelligence team members as it pertains to planning, executing and maintaining client projects. The TAM can rely upon the support of the Activation, Data Systems and broader Digital Ecosystems teams to successfully deliver upon all forms of Cloud For Marketing, Data Engineering, Data Analytics projects and other relevant initiatives.
This role emphasizes self-sufficient work within established and new internal and client business processes, where the TAM will be expected to own their workflows and continuously advance their function and team.
- Act as the ultimate responsible individual and relationship owner for DRVN Intelligence’ most important client and prospect relationships
- Help maintain a strong partnership with Google and other major software providers’ Marketing Tech, Ads and Cloud stakeholders
- Support and evolve enterprise clients’ complex, highly-complex and sophisticated Martech and Analytics stacks, adapting to new and varied systems as necessary
- Lead thorough audits of existing C4M stacks spanning Marketing, Advertising, Analytics and Cloud technologies, as well as other associated platforms
- Provide proactive recommendations, identifying areas of opportunity and/or improvement for clients based on their underlying business objectives and goals
- Provide Optimization methodology/approach guidance to client stakeholders in digital and verbal formats
- Work directly within omni-channel/tool marketing technology ecosystems where applicable, supporting team members through this workflow and ensuring quality delivery
- Collaborate with, support, and work closely with the Activation and Data Systems business units to ensure efficient workflow and realize cross-function opportunities and enhancements
- Collaborate with other Digital Ecosystems team members to complete priority tasks across the full scope of the team’s mandate, encompassing C4M strategy, tactics and technologies from all industry players
- Provide strong technical support and thought leadership across of a range of marketing concepts such as cookie-based data collection, attribution modelling, AB/N & multivariate testing, dynamic creative pipelines, online:offline data unification, process automation, advanced audience segmentation, near-real-time personalization, etc.
- Collaborate with team members on special projects, pitches and research into new technology, uses, applications and advancements
- Oversee and own the delivery of client projects efficiently in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with DRVN Intelligence Inc. team members on new/speculative initiatives and deliverables as they arise
- Work closely within all cross functional teams at DRVN Intelligence Inc. and collaborating in execution, planning and post delivery
- Maintain a dedication toward achieving excellence in DRVN Intelligence Inc.’s delivery against client needs while maintaining strong internal relationships with internal partners
- Act as a primary point of client contact for the data platform tech needs of DRVN Intelligence’s clients, presenting to senior internal/external stakeholders
- Stay involved in the majority of client communications, prioritizing your time based on urgency and importance
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with DRVN Intelligence’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Aim to involve other DRVN Intelligence resources as appropriate, while ensuring the Accounts team directly resolves issues when feasible to maximize organizational efficiency
- Cultivate opportunities for company growth, always considering areas where DRVN Intelligence’s role could be expanded upon
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Uphold DRVN Intelligence’s highest standards for project delivery, client satisfaction and reputation
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Yoga and meditation classes
- Fun Employee Events and Activities
- Participation in Community Engagement
Please apply here https://stackpros.freshteam.com/jobs/vJuinSKAOHSc/technical-account-manager