The Web Analytics Specialist will play a key role at DRVN Intelligence Inc., while we create and maintain industry-leading quality and efficiency of service and software delivery. The Web Analytics Specialist will play a role spanning both Marketing Intelligence and Data Systems workflows, responsible for supporting the delivery of comprehensive end-to-end solutions for DRVN Intelligence’s clients.
The primary responsibility of this role is to support the Digital Ecosystems Team, collaborating with the Data Systems team, in guiding clients’ development of their digital systems, through the practical utilization of data and strategy. The selected candidate will bring a strong base of Google Analytics expertise to the team.
The Web Analytics Specialist will be a key member of a central team responsible for collaborating with all team members as it pertains to planning, executing, and maintaining client projects. The individual will add value to the team through being accountable to their peers and DRVN Intelligence’s customers, demonstrating Web Analytics (and related technologies) expertise, and continuously learning about new frameworks and concepts. The Web Analytics Specialist will be responsible for maintaining positive internal and external relationships, further building on our strong corporate reputation.
- Lead, execute and support Web Analytics-related projects, spanning:
- Data collection through design and implementation of tracking codes (GTM, Google Analytics 360, Salesforce, Adobe, custom scripts)
- Analytics setup, reporting and custom database feeds (GA360, Adobe Analytics, CM, DV360, Salesforce, Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Data collection through design and implementation of tracking code (Google Tag Manager, GA360, Salesforce, Adobe, custom scripts)
- Web Analytics reporting and dashboard building
- Help on business pitches that are Web analytics-related (estimate time/effort)
- Stay involved in the majority of technical client communications, prioritizing your time based on urgency and importance
- Collaborate, support, and work closely with the Data Systems business units to ensure efficient workflow, and realize cross-functional opportunities and enhancements
- Maintain and exceed client satisfaction with DRVN Intelligence’s deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Adapt to ever-changing client needs and expectations
- Maintain client satisfaction and happiness with deliverables, day-to-day work and overall value as a partner
- Help identify, pitch, cultivate, prepare and deliver material as needed for new business and business development initiatives
- At least 2-3 years of Web Analytics experience in Google Analytics (primary) or Adobe Analytics (secondary)
- Experience with Tag Management Systems like Google Tag Manager and Adobe Launch/DTM
- Familiarity with marketing tracking pixels such as Facebook pixel, Google tags and floodlight tags
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide clear guidance and support for advanced problem solving and system design for enterprise-level clients, aiding the evolution of their digital practices
- Understanding of digital ecosystems including online data collection, cloud systems and analytics tools (Google stack, Facebook, AWS, Salesforce, Adobe Suite etc.) is an asset
- Experience working with SQL for purposes of analyzing Analytics export data is an asset
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% employer-paid benefits package
- Monthly yoga and meditation classes
- Regular Lunch and Learns from your Teammates
- Fun Employee Events and Activities (Really!)
- Participation in Community Engagement